BUT I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING WORTH BLOGGING ABOUT!
...Let me introduce you guys to something amazing, exquisite, chic, extraordinary...
The Lomography Fisheye No. 2
White Knight Edition
Exert from the website:
The world's greatest compact Fisheye camera is back in white! Like its brother the regular Fisheye No.2, the fete blanche of Fisheye photography comes with an incredible 180-degree wide-angle view, stunning fisheye barrel distortion, a bulb setting for long exposures and a switch for multiple exposures on the same frame. The White Fisheye has the ability to fire both a hot shoe flash and the built-in flash, as well as sporting a true fisheye viewfinder, and the "full metal jacket" body treatment. With this arsenal, the possibilities for your Fisheye lomography are endless! Uses normal 35mm film that can be developed anywhere.
| Features | -180 degree fisheye lens - On-camera flash - Hot shoe mount for external flash - Multiple-expose switch for easy double-exposed images - "Bulb" setting for long exposures - "Lock" setting so the shutter won't fire in your bag - Flex lens cap and strap - Poster, "Fisheye View" mini photo book, and instruction manual |
|---|---|
| Camera Type | Fisheye, Point & Shoot |
| Film Type | 35mm |
I mean, if we're being honest here, I could go on and on and on. But i won't. I'll control myself. I feel sorry for you if you ever catch me in person with the fisheye in my hand. ;)
So long story short, here's the first batch of pictures i've taken with the little gem!
^^^My favorite. :)
Annnnnnnnnnnd i'm out.
P.S. PS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS PICTURE OF MY 2 HETEROSEXUAL FRIENDS SHARING A TRIPLE-CONNECT-CHOCOCHIPCOOKIE!
In all mediocracy,
Veerow



1 comment:
hahaha jimmy and mynor. my cookies :)
and that pic of me is so embarassing!!
Post a Comment